[TYPO3-dam] Problems with 'dam_frontend' in TYPO 4.5.xx

Sasha Sasha sasha6834 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 14:49:19 CEST 2013

Hi!

I have a question concerning extension 'dam_frontend'.
I tried to install it on several installation of typo3 (4.5.6, 4.5.23...),
but of almost all of them I have problems, exactly with 'upload' plugin.
The funny part is, that problems are different on different installations:
- on some of them I have just php error message;
- on one of them I can upload file, but I cant select category for
uploading file (its just empty);
- another one - I can go through uploading process until the moment, where
category should be selected, and then just nothing working (page just
reloading and nothing changed, category selector is empty);
- another anither one -  I can go through uploading process until the
moment, before category should be selected (when data for the file should
be filled in), and then just no further steps, just it puts me back to the
initial moment, where I can select hte file for uploading (but the file has
been uploaded with no category).

The question is, what can I try to do with it? In fact, I am interested in
last described above situation, where it send me back in the middle of
uploading process with the file being uploaded with no category.

Would someone, please, give me any suggestions?

Sasha