[TYPO3-dam] BE categories "availble items" list not showing in russian language records

Baber Ahmed baber.ahmed at wisetiger.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 14:01:42 CET 2012

Good Afternoon All,

I am new to the digital asset management extension.

I have setup the extension and configured and it works well, however I have
run in to a snag when I localise the category records to Russian :(

I have added categories in english and I have localised the categories to
Russian, but for some reason, the categories list box in russian langauge
record is not showing in the backend for selection purposes, all I see is
an error message saying "<em>[no title]</em>" in the selected categories.

the english language(default) record show the categories list box as normal
and I can select categories.

Please see attached screen shot of the issue.

Typo3 setup details
Typo3 version: 4.6.4
Digital Asset Manager version: 1.2.4

Any help would be greatly appreciated