[TYPO3-dam] get secure link to DAM record from Fluid

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Thu Nov 24 17:08:47 CET 2011

Hi Stefano

As you know, DAM uses the media tag when setting links in RTE. Rendering
content in fluid means using <f:format.html>. So you could start by
testing stuff like that:

<f:format.html>
<link 30>Page 30</link>
</f:format.html>

This should generate a Typolink to Page 30.

So I don't see why this shouldn't work:

<f:format.html>
<media 30>Media 30</media>
</f:format.html>

(Requires proper setup for tx_dam_tsfemediatag.)
Then TYPO3 parseFunc should be used to create a link. Does it work?

If so, this could also work:

<f:format.html>
<media {media.uid}>My Media</media>
</f:format.html>

I'm interested in this topic, so keep me up-to-date.

Buona serata,

Lorenz