[TYPO3-dam] DAM and LTS

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Thu Jan 6 17:45:03 CET 2011

Hey Ben

Thanks for this posting which I support 100%.

The main problem of DAM is the constant lack of people doing reviews and
working on it. ATM I've ~10 issues assigned to me but I can't commit
because no one reviews them.

Nevertheless I will take care of the issues I think that are important
for 4.5, such as adaption to the TCA changes.

Best regards,

Lorenz