[TYPO3-dam] DAM and LTS

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Thu Jan 6 16:59:28 CET 2011

Hey Guys,

This is a warning ;-) that LTS is approaching. It would be cool if we have a DAM
1.2 accompanying the release of TYPO3 version 4.5 Long Term Support. I have not
got a good overview of what needs to be done, but I am sure there are enough
issues. One of the things I would personally would like to see is that the
background colors match the background colors as used in the new backend. That
must be quite easy.

Please take some time to have a look at issues there still are and fix them.
Maybe Dan can give a prioritised overview of the issues that ned to be solved.

gRTz

ben