[TYPO3-dam] DAM not indexing

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Feb 21 07:49:19 CET 2011

Hi

we just installed DAM in 4.5 again and it is not indexing.

dam
dam_categories
dam_indexes

and the services mentioned on forge are all running

We can click the folder and step 1-4 and in Chrome it only says finish
and in FF it says also finished but additional "There are no *new* files to

How new must those files be as we have a huge amount of images which have
been added via fileadmin which now need to get into DAM.

When you list the files all show up with an exclamation mark (yellow)

I hope you have an idea what we should do.

we are running 4.5.0, PHP  5.3.2, Debian 5 Lenny and all extensions are
uptodate.

Andi