[TYPO3-dam] DAM indexing with dam_scheduler / dam_cron

Frank Nägler typo3 at naegler.net
Fri Feb 18 15:59:15 CET 2011

Hi @ all,
I have a big problem with DAM indexing by dam_cron or dam_scheduler.
I have created a ticket here: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17646

My first solution did not work. I can't find the reason for this issue. Maybe this is only a problem with TYPO3 4.5 !?
currently no entries will be created. Log entries:

Attempt to modify table 'tx_dam' without permission (msg#1.2.1)
Attempt to modify table 'tx_dam_cat' without permission (msg#1.2.1)

My fix was to hook into checkModifyAccessList(), this works, but the created entries in tx_dam has no file_path or file_name and the entries in tx_dam_cat has no title. at the moment by database has 5000 categories without a title ;)

If anyone has an idea, I will test it.

_Frank

--
Frank Nägler