[TYPO3-dam] Linkvalidator support into DAM

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Tue Feb 1 16:20:38 CET 2011

Hi guys,

Björn Pedersen provided a patch that should makes Linkvalidator(LV)
support DAM but he did it like we did for AOE Linkhandler, that means
support in LV instead of Linkhandler which was an error from our side.

We already provided hooks so LV doesn't need to support every exts you
can think of. We shouldn't add direct support for Linkhandler in the
first place.

So to make a long story shorter:

Could people here have a look at http://forge.typo3.org/issues/12582
and see if someone could make it part of DAM ?

Since LV is a sysext, we can't add any new features to it before TYPO3
version 4.6 in 6 months... but we would like to see DAM supporting LV !

We're currently testing Björn patch as is and will give feedback here
with our 16000 DAM files website. :-)

Patrick