[TYPO3-dam] handling of color profiles/ color management in Typo3

t3lists-2010 at thorstenindra.com t3lists-2010 at thorstenindra.com
Fri Sep 3 15:43:09 CEST 2010

Dear Martin,

Thanks very much for your response with the various pointers - that gives me a good start.

I had a closer look at the install tool but could not find anything relating to stripping of metadata and profiles.

Does anyone have any more concrete hints where and how exactly to address that?

Thanks and Greetings,
Thorsten