[TYPO3-dam] DAM categories not working

Nathan Neville typo3 at mds3d.com
Mon Nov 8 18:28:01 CET 2010

It turns out the issue was with another plugin I was experimenting with,
"gorillary" which is an image gallery plugin. Once I uninstalled the
extension, DAM categories work properly again. It looks like gorillary
was modifying tceforms with a hook and there was a problem with the hook
script on my system.