[TYPO3-dam] DAM and TYPO3 4.4

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue May 25 14:20:42 CEST 2010

W dniu 2010-05-24 13:40, Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern pisze:

> The RTE integration checkbox is checked, I tried it again and failed. Maybe I should set up another 4.4beta installation and find out if there's any difference.
>
> Anyone else having 4.4 and DAM?

Yeap, TYPO3 trunk + DAM 1.1.5 - similar as Stanislas I can't reproduce.
It's working as expected... maybe if you enabled DAM Media Browser in
wrong place. In newer versions of DAM (I don't know wxactly which one)
it's required to be enabled in

  DAM EM conf: htmlArea RTE integration [htmlAreaBrowser]

NOT in

  RTE EM conf: Enable the DAM media browser [enableDAMBrowser]

I tried to use "old way" (with enabling the media browser in RTE instead
of DAM) and achieved the result as you described)

Check this again pls.

> By the way: Your htmlarea work for 4.4 is never mentioned anywhere in the news even though it will solve a lot of browser related problems with pop-ups. So thank you!

me2 :)

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)