[TYPO3-dam] DAM and TYPO3 4.4

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Mon May 24 13:40:56 CEST 2010

Hi Stanislas

> I cannot reproduce this issue with current TYPO3 trunk and DAM 1.1.5.
> Check the htmlArea RTE integration checkbox on the DAM installation page
> of the Extension Manager.

The RTE integration checkbox is checked, I tried it again and failed. Maybe I should set up another 4.4beta installation and find out if there's any difference.

Anyone else having 4.4 and DAM?

By the way: Your htmlarea work for 4.4 is never mentioned anywhere in the news even though it will solve a lot of browser related problems with pop-ups. So thank you!

Lorenz