[TYPO3-dam] Custom views in dam frontend

Carmen Popoviciu carmen at netcreators.com
Fri Mar 12 11:43:07 CET 2010

Hello,

I would like to address the following question:

I am working with dam and dam frontend. I would like that when a user
logs in he/she can view the files that correspond to his/her
usergroup(s). Furthermore, all users should have access to all files, so
the way I see it, it is not a matter of setting access rights, but
rather a matter of how data can be viewed. Does dam frontend support
this? I read something about custom filters, but there is very little
about it and I could not work around the concept. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Carmen