[TYPO3-dam] Bug in show_item & possible way to solve it

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Thu Mar 11 08:02:56 CET 2010

Hi,

I am using DAM in a project and I am hiding most of the tables by using
TsConfig, e.g.
---------
TCEFORM.tx_dam {
	file_creator.disabled = 1
}
---------

The problem is that the info popup (reachable via the info icon in file
module) doesn't respect my configuration and shows every field.

I attached a possible way to change this but I don't really know if this
is the correct way to go. Still: Using the "if
(!isset($this->cachedTSconfig[$mainKey]))" is IMO the best way because
no other configuration has been set anyway.

What I don't know is how to get the correct ID of the DAM module. I just
hardcoded this yet with 1 but could be improved.

I am happy to see any comments
Georg