[TYPO3-dam] bug: dam_frontend: about creation and modification date metadata

Stefan Busemann stefan.busemann at web.de
Mon Jun 7 14:47:54 CEST 2010

Hi Ivano,

there are diffent kind of dates in the tx_dam table.

Creation date / modification date belonging to the dam record itself

The Creation date / modification date  in the file box are belonging to
the file and are write protected.

And to keep the confusion, there is also a column tstamp (which is not
visible in the backend) which keeps the modification date of the record too.

What kind of date fields are shown in the dam_frontend extension,
depends on your template. By default the the column ###CRDATE###  is
used. Change the name of the marker to the field you like to display.

The filter function currently supports only the crdate field (this
hardcoded). If you need to support other field, please make a feature
request at http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-dam_frontend

Thank you!

Stefan

- Team dam_frontend -