[TYPO3-dam] 0011083: DAM duplicates Medias in Workspace - not solved

Jonas Dübi jd at cabag.ch
Thu Jun 3 10:07:05 CEST 2010

Hi Again

We did a lot of experiments and at the moment the state of Workspace
implementation in DAM for the meta information is that bad, that we'll
remove Workspace support completely (with an xclass extension) rather
than fixing it.

I think Workspace would be great, but only if the files area also
versioned and if it's working all trough DAM...

I will recheck this with Sonja from the Workspace team as soon as we
find some time.

Best regards,
Jonas