[TYPO3-dam] TYPO3 solution for photo database

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Thu Jan 21 10:44:48 CET 2010

Hi everyone

... and thanks for your comments.

We have also got some quotes for commercial systems causing costs
between 10'000 and 20'000 Swiss francs. But as we like the community
aspect of TYPO3 we think it might eventually be a better turn to sponsor
some of the missing features in (TYPO3)/DAM we cannot program ourselves
and make them available for the community.

I will summarize all your inputs for internal discussion and will
contact (at least) Andrea and Stefan afterwards.

Thanks so far and regards,

Lorenz