[TYPO3-dam] TYPO3 solution for photo database

Andrea De Pirro andreadepirro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:33:39 CET 2010

>Our university has an archive of about 20'000 photos that are being used
>in the website, in flyers and reports and are also available for the
>press.

Hi, I'm working on a really similar project for my thesis. We share a
lot of feature request! Currently I'm extending the already suggested
dam_frontend extension, with the ability to display galleries of
pictures with gallerrific, and lightbox. I'm also working on improving
the search form, as I need some custom query to be done. I would
gladly collaborate with you if you're interested.
Bye