[TYPO3-dam] Problems since updating the new DAM-version 1.1.3 (with Typo3 4.3.0)

Joerg Sauskat j.sauskat at gmx.de
Thu Jan 7 17:29:59 CET 2010

Hi,

since updating the new DAM-version 1.1.3 (with Typo3 4.3.0), a strange
problem occurs on different installations:
The files are indexed correctly and categorized. All categories are also
shown in the media-sysfolder. Nevertheless, the categories can't find
any data ("Keine Datensätze mit der aktuellen Auswahl gefunden."),
whenever I open them via the Media->List.

Is this a bug? If so, does anyone know a Workaround? Or is there a new
option contained in DAM 1.1.3 that I haven't noticed?

Thanks
Joerg