[TYPO3-dam] Thumbnails of DAM images in TV?

Paul Vetch paul.vetch at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 3 08:59:22 CET 2010

Hi,

If you're willing to get your hands dirty the patches provided in the bug
tracker against this issue do work (obviously you need to be very careful
deploying these in a production environment!!)

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7040

news:mailman.1.1264623758.13210.typo3-project-dam at lists.typo3.org...