[TYPO3-dam] dam_ttcontent : update?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Aug 20 15:50:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

> There will be one feature left that uses XCLASSing, the workspace
> integration. As I'm not using workspaces and don't have time to get into
> ATM I won't be able to change anything.

I haven't looked into that for a long while, but I think it can be
achieved without XCLASSing since 4.3. I know I have some patches lying
around, but it's not a top priority for me currently. However I have a
client who is very keen on having everything working in workspaces, so I
may work on that again in the future (no promises though).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter