[TYPO3-dam] TER feedback - dam

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Sep 30 18:49:42 CEST 2009

Anselm,

Feel free to join the typo3.teams.dam list. Patches are sent there, but
require review before they are committed and released. You could help
the development efforts by submitting patches for bugs, or testing
patches sent my others.

And yes, the extension is actively developed and supported. If you have
any suggestions, we would love to hear them.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/