[TYPO3-dam] TER feedback - dam

anselm (anselm) anselm.foehr at nidag.com
Wed Sep 30 18:39:58 CEST 2009

Hi The DAM development team,

we are using the dam extension in the latest version in some of our projects, and it is a very valuable and useful extension to TYPO3. Thanks alot for it.

Unfortunately there are also some issues with the dam and its sub-extensions (e.g. damindex), which are listed in the bugtracker and the project lately seems to lose of bit of traction.

That said, I wanted to ask you for some comments about the future of the dam. Is it still actively developed? Is there a roadmap for fixing issues and releasing new features?
Where is the bottleneck in the developing?

Thanks for your feedback,
 Anselm