[TYPO3-dam] Required fields during upload index_fieldList ?

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Tue Sep 22 14:25:30 CEST 2009

Dan Osipov wrote:
> I don't think its possible - as TCEForms is bypassed completely when
> files are uploaded.

Dan, thanks for the confirmation.

@all:
To me this looks like a mid-to-huge conceptional & functional bug, as it
results in NO possibility to asure certain fields ARE being filled in.

Anybody knowing a workaround for this issue, as to make fields really
mandatory?
In case not, I guess we should bug-tracker it.

regards georg