[TYPO3-dam] handling dam internal references

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Sep 9 14:14:55 CEST 2009

I was actually thinking about that - I think we need to decouple the DAM
Records from files, so that several files can be used for the same
record. This would give the ability to have file variants (same file in
several formats/resolutions/etc), and also allow for file versioning. If
you hagve other suggestions, let me know.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/