[TYPO3-dam] Rewrite of dam_ttcontent

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Sep 7 14:39:49 CEST 2009

Hi Georg.

A while ago Stefan Galinski and I made an update to both dam_ttcontent
and dam_ttnews. We sent patches to both ext authors, but only the
dam_ttnews author bothered to reply and apply the patch. :(

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/dam_ttnews/current/

If you are interested I can see if I can locate our changes. They
should be similar to those of dam_ttnews.

The patch allows the user to select between various DAM textsfields,
and select which ons should be used for alt,title,caption etc.

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.