[TYPO3-dam] dam_frontend 0.3.1: sorting and flielist length

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Mon Mar 23 20:05:27 CET 2009

Hi Stefan,

With the trunk version I got all my problems solved. I can sort by title and
choose the flielist length.

There is only one minor flaw: The rendering is very slow when you have forty
or fifty files. I deactivated the line 'plugin.tx_damfrontend_pi1 =
USER_INT' but it didn't help.

Thanks for the development to the whole team.

Kind regards

Joe