[TYPO3-dam] dam_frontend 0.3.1: sorting and flielist length

Stefan stefan.busemann at web.de
Mon Mar 23 11:17:27 CET 2009

Hi,

defaultLength does currently not work (will be fixed soon in version 0.3.2)

predefined sorting is a feature of version 0.4.1 which is currently
under development. Maybe you should test this workarround: create a link
to your list view and append the following get parameter:
&tx_damfrontend_pi1[sort_crdate]=DESC

Geetings

Stefan