[TYPO3-dam] DAM images: setting a typolink in caption - how?

grac grac at gmx.ch
Wed Mar 11 06:56:28 CET 2009

addition:

grac wrote:
> i have a special demand from a client:
> he wants to have the gallery to include more DAM fields than just the
> caption.
> what he wants:
> - image with caption
> - klickenlarge
> - the enlarged pic should include more fields beside caption, i.e.
> copyright, owner and probably other stuff (all in DAM fields).

does here "no answer" mean there _is_ no answer?
or is my question so stupid that nobody wants to answer?

i mean:
every DAM media entry has so many fields to fill in additional information.

but how is it possible to also use the respective content of these
fields in pages as additional information to the media entries?

after a heavy research everywhere i could not find the answer to my
question.

so what are all these fields for when not for re-using them?
just for archive functions?

thanks for answering
stephan