[TYPO3-dam] DAM images: setting a typolink in caption - how?

grac grac at gmx.ch
Sun Mar 1 10:29:34 CET 2009

@ben

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> You can find an example here: http://ben.vantende.net/t3/dam/. In the lower
> section I have the word "air pressure" linked. This is just the image content
> element with a description done with the RTE. All fields are filled by DAM. I
> think this is what you are looking for.

interesting!
so you put the link exactly as i did, i.e. manually, in the respective
field?
did you fill the description or caption field?

BTW:
i have seen in your link that you use the EXT jq_fancybox.
i am still looking for a gallery EXT which works best with DAM.
but i have a special demand from a client:
he wants to have the gallery to include more DAM fields than just the
caption.
what he wants:
- image with caption
- klickenlarge
- the enlarged pic should include more fields beside caption, i.e.
copyright, owner and probably other stuff (all in DAM fields).

what would you suggest?

thanks
stephan