[TYPO3-dam] Problem with image scaling in DAM/RTE

Meyer, Sebastian smeyer at slub-dresden.de
Mon Mar 2 09:29:25 CET 2009

Hi Ben,

> I can't confirm that behaviour. Do you have a local copy of the RTE
> maybe?

No, I am using RTE "htmlarea" version 1.7.9 which is bundled with TYPO3 v4.2.6.

> Is use of DAM enabled in DAM extension config?

Yes, it's enabled in DAM extension config and disabled in RTE extension config as it is proposed in the DAM documentation.

> Do you have this behaviour in another site as well?

Unfortunately I don't have another site which uses DAM.

Since the PHP function flock() does not work on NFS filesystems, I have patched the DAM functions lock() and unlock() in lib/class.tx_dam_indexing.php. At my site both functions do nothing but returning "true". I can't imagine, but maybe this causes the problems? These are the only changes I made to the original DAM 1.1.1.

Greetings,
Sebastian

--

Sebastian Meyer
Projekt-Mitarbeiter

Sächsische Landesbibliothek -
Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Dresden (SLUB)
01054 Dresden
Tel.: +49 351 4677-206
Fax:  +49 351 4677-711
http://www.slub-dresden.de/