[TYPO3-dam] media tag not working for tables

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Jun 30 01:16:02 CEST 2009

Hi,
> we have problem making links for elements in TABLES to
> FILES(pdf,jpeg,tc).For other elements it is working fine. All the
> configuration as described in dam documentation (media tag processing to
> the RTE processing rules)are added to page -TS of the root page and also
> PageTSConfig of Media Ordner.we are working  with DAM 1.1.1

It's not tested, but I think this is a parseFunc issue. Just have a look
at lib.parseFunc and see if the media tag is defined there (somewhere in
"tags" - don't remember if tags is a direct child option of parseFunc or
somehow nested - see TSref for help) - if not copy it from according
path in lib.parseFunc_RTE.

If the media tag is already defined there, you need to struggle with the
  recursion settings for tables in lib.parseFunc. Don't know the
settings out of the box - you need to have a look at TSref or google for
it, sorry.
--
kind regards,
Franz Koch