[TYPO3-dam] dam & its usability

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Jun 17 21:27:18 CEST 2009

I think a better approach to the problem would be to start with a new
design - perhaps the HCI team could help with this one. Rather than fix
annoying issues, there would be a complete redesign of DAM with
usability in mind. Here is a good reason why:
http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/developing-from-ui.html

I agree with everything else stated.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media