[TYPO3-dam] DAM usage-tab and references

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Mon Jun 15 20:35:22 CEST 2009

Stephan,

Pics are fine however they dont help in reproducing the bug.
What would be needed is distinct description, which is lacking.

Being you I would do the following:
- check the mysql-DB (optimize, repair ...)
- run the DB-Integrity Checks provided in the T3-Backend > Tools Menu;
in case the references are still broken,
investigate a couple of them IN DETAIL, that is:
history of the dam-records and the related-records in question.

hth regards georg