[TYPO3-dam] DAM usage-tab and references

Stephan I. grac at gmx.ch
Thu Jun 11 07:59:03 CEST 2009

hi dan

the best explanation of what's wrong can be seen in the attached screenshot:

the first nine references of this special example-image are wrong
(Content Field: Text, Type of reference: Link to file).
these nine references are wrong, because:
- there has never been inserted one single image in the text-tab of the
RTE, but via Media reference
- this special image belongs to a totally other page branch

the remaining six references of this special image are correct (Content
Field: DAM Media, Type of reference: Inserted Media).

stephan