[TYPO3-dam] Text extraction from PDF files

Völker Stefan t3 at nyxos.de
Fri Jan 16 10:06:16 CET 2009

Hi Michiel,

I expect the extracted text under "Abstract, excerpt" (that means in
older installations of TYPO3 and DAM, the data appeared there).

This is my working environment:

TYPO3 V 4.2.3
dam 1.1.1
dam_catedit 1.1.0
dam_index 1.1.0

cc_metaexec 1.1.0
cc_txtextexec 1.0.0
cc_langguess 1.0.0
cc_textcat 2.0.0

PHP 5.2.6
Apache/1.3 (Unix) Server
MySQL Client API version 5.0.60

Thank your for your support - and btw: my firstname is Stefan ;)

Greetins,

Stefan.