[TYPO3-dam] Text extraction from PDF files

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Jan 15 13:39:26 CET 2009

Hi Völker,

Where in the DAM record do you expect the extracted text.

Can you provide information about how to set up a 'working environment'?

Then I can look at the difference.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/