[TYPO3-dam] DAM-metadata field "copyright"

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Mon Jan 12 17:14:03 CET 2009

Ute Winter schreef:
> hello,
>
> the term "copyright" is a little bit to narrow, should be altered in
> "rights".
> because in times of OpenAccess you should think about other Rights
> Models such as
> GNU, Public Domain, CC Licensing.
>
> Furthermore the field must be allowed to contain not only a text string
> but at least some
> html or better RDF (copy-and-paste CC-Licences), so I could have a link
> to my license.
>
> For instance a CC Licence in RDF format, shows up with icon and
> link to the appropriated license text.
> Example: http://www.db-thueringen.de/servlets/DocumentServlet?id=584
> Field Rights or "Rechtliche Vermerke".
>
> greetings
> ute

Maybe linking do a dam_right record is also a good idea. So you can
create a bundle of licence records etc. and link to those.

Instead of including the license per record.

Warm regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/