[TYPO3-dam] brand new typo3 installation & DAM: only error messages

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Wed Feb 4 11:29:00 CET 2009

hi grac,

 > so i guess he knows what to do, at least i hope so.
hm... http://lists.mysql.com/announce/560 reads:

"Bear in mind that this is still a "candidate" release, and as with any
other pre-production release, caution should be taken when installing
on production level systems".

draw your own conclusions ;)

 > when will i be able to implement dam in my installation?

immediately - on currently supported plattforms, which is savely MySQL 5.0.

there is no existing schedule i know of, when DAM (and TYPO3) will run
100% stable on MySQL 5.1. - sorry for that, but please keep in mind that
the first production version of MySQL 5.1 was released 8 weeks ago...
I personally know noone using it in production atm.

gRTz
pekue