[TYPO3-dam] brand new typo3 installation & DAM: only error messages

grac grac at gmx.ch
Tue Feb 3 22:33:44 CET 2009

hi peter

Peter Kuehn [wmdb>] wrote:
>  > MySQL version: 5.1.29-rc
> @grac: thnx for the hint - but the code is meant to work in production.
> sometimes it might become to hard to handle things to come like rc´s.

i'm glad that it seems clear now where the problem lies.
but i had the very same error reported already in November.
then it seemed to be a problem of my non-expertise.

and RE the MySQL version:
my webhoster is the biggest in Switzerland.
so i guess he knows what to do, at least i hope so.

and finally there remains my question:
when will i be able to implement dam in my installation?
it's again quite urgent...

thanks for your understanding and help.

stephan