[TYPO3-dam] brand new typo3 installation & DAM: only error messages

grac grac at gmx.ch
Tue Feb 3 20:23:11 CET 2009

hi stefan

Völker Stefan wrote:
> Did you try to run the "compate" of the "Install Tool"'s "database
> analyzer" ?

yes, i did both compare:

Update required tables  	COMPARE

with no result, i.e. nothing was written in the db

and i did it with

typo3conf/yamltv-4_0_4-stable.sql (2.1 M) 	COMPARE

which didn't have anything to to with dam, but with the EXT dbttv.

and then i did

Compare with $TCA

so this result was kind of strange:

Tables and fields in $TCA, but not in database:

Invalid table and field definitions in $TCA!
There are some tables and/or fields configured in the \$TCA array which
does not exist in the database! This will most likely cause you trouble
with the TYPO3 backend interface!

tx_dam
Field name:	Suggested database field: (EMPTY!!!)

and then of course the other way around, regarding dam were the
following results:

Tables from database, but not in $TCA:

tx_dam_file_tracking
Field name:	Info:
uid	int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment
pid	int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
tstamp	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
file_name	text NOT NULL
file_path	text
file_size	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
file_ctime	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
file_hash	varchar(64) NOT NULL default ''

tx_dam_log_index
Field name:	Info:
uid	int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment
pid	int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
tstamp	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
cruser_id	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
crdate	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
error	tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
type	varchar(8) NOT NULL default ''
item_count	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
message	text

tx_dam_mm_cat
Field name:	Info:
uid_local	int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
uid_foreign	int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
tablenames	varchar(60) NOT NULL default ''
sorting	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
sorting_foreign	int(11) NOT NULL default '0'

tx_dam_mm_ref
Field name:	Info:
uid_local	int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
uid_foreign	int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
tablenames	varchar(60) NOT NULL default ''
ident	text
sorting_foreign	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'
sorting	int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0'

it puzzles me to be honest.
and i have no idea what to do with that.

stephan