[TYPO3-dam] brand new typo3 installation & DAM: only error messages

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Feb 3 19:39:27 CET 2009

 > i have checked the ext_tables.sql.
 > all fields in be_grous, be_users and tt_content are initialised.
 > also the tables
 > - tx_dam_cat
 > - tx_dam_mm_cat
 > - tx_dam_metypes_avail
 > - tx_dam_mm_ref
 > - tx_dam_log_index
 > - tx_dam_file_tracking
 > - tx_dam_selection
 >
 > but just not tx_dam itself.

That tells me there might be an issue with MySQL having a problem with a
definition of that table. In that case there might be an error it throws
when it tries to create that table. Without the detailed error message,
its tough to debug (I would have to mimick your install to reproduce the
error).

I know that MySQL 5.1 is a fresh release, and hasn't been battle tested.
It's odd for your hosting to upgrade to it...

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/