[TYPO3-dam] Searchfield on top - anybody?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Dec 3 20:14:24 CET 2009

My idea was to move all the functionality from the bottom of the module
(includes options) into the docheader. This is the logical place for
that functionality. I have sent out a photoshopped screencap of how it
would work, but haven't had time/sponsoring to do it, so so far it has
not been done.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/