[TYPO3-dam] Searchfield on top - anybody?

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu Dec 3 19:41:10 CET 2009

Chaps/esses,

It ocurred to me a cuople of times, and meanwhile the second client
complained about the position of the dam search field.
That is the "hiding" position on the bottom searchfield is not a really
good idea, usability-wise.

I thought of x-classing the Elementbrowser and the Media-List module in
order to put the search-field (and eventually also the filter functions)
to e better position, like top right, however never found the time to
complete the effort.

Question: Did anyone of you already consider the same or even coded
parts of that one?

reards georg