[TYPO3-dam] dam_frontend and markup Validation

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Wed Aug 19 23:56:23 CEST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I now tried it this way but it didn't work:

      link_download = TEXT
        link_download {
         value = Download
          wrap = <span class="download_link">[ | ]</span>
          stdWrap.typolink {
            parameter.data = TSFE:id
            additionalParams = &eID=dam_frontend_push&docID={field:uid}
            additionalParams.insertData = 1
            rawUrlEncode = 1
            }
        }