[TYPO3-dam] "latest-downloads-teaser" from categories (without manual selection) possible ?

Stefan Busemann stefan.busemann at web.de
Fri Apr 24 07:26:49 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas,

did you try dam_frontend? Use the latest beta
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-dam_frontend/Beta_version

Here you can use a view with: preselected categories, perselected
sorting and a predefined lenght of the list. Then you have your latest
list.

We are planning to implement this feature in the next major release
(0.4.0). Due we have no sponsor for this feature, it will take some time
to implement (we have use our rare spare time to code it). I hope the
predefined latest list is finished with the plannend release end of may.

best regards

Stefan