[TYPO3-dam] Automatic categorization while importing

Völker Stefan t3 at nyxos.de
Mon Sep 29 17:01:24 CEST 2008

>> Hi,
>
> did you find a solution for this problem, yet? I was following the
> demo
> extension, too and it seams to work perfect. I used the
> postProcessMeta
> function. I will put this in TER after some more testing.

Hi Thorsten,

i am not sure, but i think you don't know, that you just made my
day ! ;)

After changing the processMeta-Function in postProcessMeta - it works!!!
I still can't believe it...
Why did'nt it work before, i really checked a lot of times all the
variables, they have all been there... weird.

But one last thing (so to say: your last step, to be my hero of the
week ;) :
Is it possible to use this indexrule while uploading new files ?

Like i know the DAM, i am almost sure, that it's possible, but does
anybody know how ?

Best regards,

Stefan.