[TYPO3-dam] dam_frontend and FE Users

Simon Child simon at srchild.com
Wed Sep 3 02:36:00 CEST 2008

"Thomas Waggershauser" <waggershauser at airware.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.26295.1219426887.4573.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...

> ok, I'm very interested in all things missing in air_filemanager..

OK... :)

I'd like to see a search facility - so the user can search for files (by DAM
attributes such as category, keywords, title words) - is that possible?

I'd also be able to disable the upload facility, or perhaps to limit it to a
single uploads directory (and disable the creation of directories).

Also (though this may be my configuration, and it is too late now to try to
fix it), I am not seeing categories displayed in the file listing, just the
filename, even though the files have categories. I haven't added
descriptions yet, but I thought the listing would display descriptions and
categories?

Thanks

--
Simon Child