[TYPO3-dam] Indexing not working when uploading files in EB

Jan Schmidt jan.schmidt at uni-greifswald.de
Tue Oct 14 12:01:15 CEST 2008

>> We just upgraded our main website from Typo3 3.8 (with very old DAM) to
>> Typo3 4.2.2 and DAM 1.0.14. At the moment I notice a strange problem.
> Please try current DAM from SVN trunk. It has new features and lots of bug fixes.

I've installed todays 1.1.0-dev on my test clone. I cannot see any files
in Media>Files (frame is empty, IE6 shows javascript errors). When
uploading files with the EB the same error message appears: "Meta record
could not be inserted: Attempt to insert a record on page 'Media' (5)
from table 'tx_dam' without permission. Or non-existing page.". And yes,
I did all database updates and cleared caches after installing 1.1.0-dev ;-)
When downgrading to 1.0.14 everything is as it was before...