[TYPO3-dam] which ext to develop for FE advanced management

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Fri Nov 28 11:37:40 CET 2008

Martin Holtz wrote:
> Hi stefano,
>
>> i am about to start a project where we'll use DAM very much as document
>> repository, but with all administration in the FE.
> me too
>
>> i'd like to join an existing DAM frontend ext...
>>
>> can anybody suggest the most promising/supported one (and open to new
>> contributors?)
> i hope
>
> dam_frontend

Hey Guys,

We have been pretty much busy in the backend of DAM and not so much with the
frontend. I do know that dam_filelist by Mike Mitterer is a nice extension, but
doe not validate at all and uses old skool tables. I would be very pleased if
this extension would gain some more backing and become like default in the
frontend. I saw Martin is part of the group as well.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation